Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Im still so mad/not mad


Well lets see....last friday was friday the 13th, o geez supposed to be a bad day. . . . . . and it was.


On Thursday I went to my friends house, spent the night, then in the morning I got on my Yahoo messenger to talk to some people and one of my friends who dated my neighbor told me that there was 2 cop cars at my house...so I txtd my mom to see what was going on and she just told me she was busy and that she would call me later. Well I wanted to know so I called and she told me that my dog bit a guy! I was like crap. The guy who told me about the cops said my dog bit someone on the neck, but he really only bit him on the arm. But the bite was pretty bad, Elvis, my dog, didnt get in big trouble, but he has 6 days left of his 10 day quarantine. He has to be inspected and crap..ugh! But at least he didnt get taken away or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment