Followers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boogey down tonight

Last night i went shopping with my BFFFFFFFF and we just had to get some oldies music !!!

lol
ive got all the songs stuck in my head, disco, 60s, old rock hahahaha ive been singing it

anyways im just bored, ive been chatting with pple on yahoo
and watching movies
im working on finishing watching every harry potter movie there is
im only to the second one though....u kno i was just thinking that i blog just about every day and
i have only one follower
so basically
all this is pointless, but hey its me i c nothing as pointless
this is a way for me to write my ideas and not forget them..........
anyways ....i was also thinking about my future,,
me and my friend agree that we should simply move into an apartment instead of living in a house......we wud save money which will be helpful

GOODBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment